B.A. Miller Electrical Service - For All of Your Electrical Needs - 336-431-3234 OR 336-688-4162
RSS

Recent Posts

Hiring an Electrician in High Point, NC

Categories

Electricians in High Point NC
powered by

My Blog

Hiring an Electrician in High Point, NC

B.A. Miller Electrical Service  When hiring an electrician for repairs or home improvement projects, there are several things I would consider before hiring them. The most important is that they are licensed and insured. Being licensed by the state of North Carolina is required to engage in the business of electrical contracting and does not fall into a handyman or general contractor classification. Insurance is a must just in case there are any accidents or property damage. Listed below are my top ten requirements for hiring any electrical contractor.

1 - Licensed in the specialized trade
2 - Carry General Liability insurance
3 - 10 years minimum experience in the electrical field
4 - References from other contractors or customers
5 - Online Reviews, preferably from Google
6 - Type of experience - commercial vs residential
7 - Have a detailed written estimate for your project including all cost
8 - Purchase all required permits
9 - Make sure you have documentation for all change orders or additions
10 - Have a signed contract between yourself and the contractor

Using this list should help you in hiring any contractor, not just electricians. I definitely insist on # 10 for any project other than repairs. Having a written and signed contract between yourself and the electrical contractor lets both parties know what work is to be expected on your project. You should also have a project completion date. A detailed contact also protects you from any unexplained overages. I think the other items on the list are self explanatory but if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to assist you. All customers can call anytime or you can fill out the form on my contact page and I'll reply to you through my email.

23 Comments to Hiring an Electrician in High Point, NC:

Comments RSS
652 on Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:14 AM

James on Thursday, May 10, 2018 7:21 AM
nice information

Charlie on Friday, June 08, 2018 8:09 AM

Judith Hurst on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:50 AM
Regular job.

eduberdie on Monday, July 30, 2018 4:44 AM
Electrician are now hiring by the companies of the high point issue workers that points which only experienced engineers can make the liability actions. License able engineers will be prefer for the hiring and for the high points on the peak electric engaged.

Techsmith coupon on Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:53 AM
Hiring an electrician is not an easy task, because the electric system of the home is so risky to all.

Michael Paterson on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 11:59 PM
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great post. I really thankful for your post. Keep up your work.

dissertation writing services on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:31 AM
I think I will use your service to hire an electrician. Sounds pretty smart.

Lambert Alexander on Thursday, September 06, 2018 3:29 AM
This is very interesting and amazing post. There some best point about hiring an Electrician in high point. It's really a best post. I am very thankful for this post.

asdasd on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:51 AM
asdasd

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Friday, October 05, 2018 4:38 AM
It was definitely a great topic to read about. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. If you want to learn more about commercial real estate, search for Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Google.

Edward Welch on Friday, October 12, 2018 3:14 AM
In this post you have provided us best ideas for Hiring an Electrician. This is really helpful for us. Thanks for sharing this.

Tuft And Needle Coupons on Monday, November 12, 2018 3:43 AM
"When hiring an electrician for repairs or home improvement projects" such a useful blog you have shared thank you for this stuff

http://vegassearchandsocial.com/ on Saturday, November 17, 2018 10:49 AM
Hi! You've shared so much value in this post. We're from http://vegassearchandsocial.com/, a charity site for children and disabled people who needs help. We're love to share your content to our community and we'd greatly appreciate you approval to post this comment on your post. Please keep sharing such content. Thanks!

Anonymous on Monday, November 19, 2018 10:59 PM
Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY I don't believe you can simply activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key without a product key. If you go to the Microsoft official site and have an elaborative reading of the Windows 10 Education Product Key OS specifications, you will find that a product key is necessary and required to activate the system. But you don't need to buy the product from the Microsoft while you can just order one from the partner site https://www.key2019.com/ . The email will be sent to you with the genuine product key and some relevant instructions. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

hostgator 65 off on Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:21 AM
I read your article then I ended up acquainted with your article is magnificent since you have been ceaselessly posted enlightening data with outrageous center interests. I regard your start and end article and Blog

Duncan Lance on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:49 PM
It does help to learn about the electrician's experience. After all, if you are hiring them to work on your commercial business you will want them to have specific experience with that. That way you can rely on them for bigger projects like setting up new electrical grids.

amazing on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:12 AM
Thanks for the great post.

$1 Domain Name Registr on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:10 AM
Your blog seems quite new to me, but the content in it makes me feel engaged, It’s my first time to see your page and as time goes I think I will be

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 3:45 AM
Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY I never found such a professional onsite shop about product key as the site https://www.key2019.com/ before! Recommended by a friend, then I bought the product there. I think I must share this good site with you. Genuine product and low price! Really help me a lot! Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Sunday, December 09, 2018 10:31 PM
Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY Want to buy the product key but don't know which the best choice is? I would like to kindly recommend you an authorized online store @@@ https://www.key2019.com/ . I just bought the product key for my computer several days ago and I am impressed by their genuine product and lower price as well as good customer service. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Sunday, December 09, 2018 10:37 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Having been used for several years, your computer may get crashed often? Every time when it goes crashed, you can just stand by anxiously? Or even want to buy a new and let this old one abandoned directly? Actually, it's not necessary at all! You can just upgrade your operating system by ordering a product key from the professional online site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ you will feel like your PC is totally a new one. Also, you can chat with the guy on this site about your computer issue. You must get helpful answer and instruction ASAP. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Hi, i

Anonymous on Sunday, December 09, 2018 10:38 PM